Saturday 5 February 2011

Better late than never?

Ok, I know it's been a while since we spoke but if you want the truth, it's not for want of trying. My techie uselessness is to blame; the fact that everytime I tried to sit down and write, late at night, Bordeaux stem in hand (y'know how Paris is!) I couldn't remember my login details and the French explanations for access were alluding me. See. Dull, dull, dull. And there were you thinking I'd run off with my gorgeous French teacher. He is gorgeous. Uber Parisien and Oooh, all of 70. Yes, I know Anna Nicole didn't mind but she had different reasons.

Listen, let's talk more when I'm in London for s'thing exciting next week - more later - and then onto Berlin for the film festival. Yay. Oh and v belated Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment