Friday 11 February 2011

German pilates with leather shorts.

I've just had my first German pilates class. The teacher said she'd speak a mix of German and English and then proceeded to take the whole hour in German. Tough. I'm halfway to cracking French pump and yoga sessions in my swank Paris gym but this is a whole alien concept. Suffice to say I got through it. Just. Meanwhile, The Noise has been doing his usual I don't ever, ever like to Sleep routine with the parents on babysit duty in Paris. Ouch. Perhaps I didn't give step-ma and pa enough warning as to just how bad it is. Then again, they may have changed their about doing the childcare if the truth was out there. I made all the appropriate empathetic noises on the phone and offered to pay for the sitter to entertain him should they say the word. Never ones to admit defeat, they refused. Note to self; decent thank you pressie absolutely required. Oh and I'm wearing leather shorts tonight. In a German sorta lederhosen way.

No comments:

Post a Comment