Monday 23 November 2009

Eeeek! Not long now...

It's chucking it down with rain like it's monsoon season here in the Hampshire countryside. I'm obsessively checking iphone weather updates around the world and am somewhat dismayed to find that it rains about as much in Paris as in London. I really need to be moving to Los Angeles. Too many guns. Or Buenos Aires. But I can't tango. Reminder to self; moving to France and can't speak French. Thirty-something's the new twenty-something, right? So I still have time to learn all sorts of things like why cool Marc by Marc Jacobs coats never have hoods so shouldn't be worn when there's a chance of wet weather. Can't cool be practical too? Discuss.

Countdown to Paris...39 days. Boxes are everywhere. As is paperwork yelling "DEAL WITH ME NOW!" in angry capitals. I need champagne to deal with the stress. Good job there's a mid-week girlie lunch in the diary. Oh dear. It's on the day that says 'Pack!' in my diary. Ho hum.

No comments:

Post a Comment